Friday, May 9, 2008

My Happy Kids :)


So the other day I was eating lunch with Mason and was noticing how long his eyelashes were and hoping Shay is as lucky.  I wanted to get a picture of them because I am so jealous.  But for some reason Mason was extra happy and I finally lucked into getting a picture of him smiling as well.  Usually all of my pic
tures of him are of him running away from the camera :)  I won't tell you what I had to do to get him to laugh like that. jk.  Here are a few because I couldn't choose just one.  They all cracked me up.

I could not get over these eyes looking up at me!




and my sweet Shay smiles at me every day.  This picture never gets old!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

i think your kids look so different, but they are both so cute! i love their happy smiling faces.

Mandy said...

i think your kids look so different, but they are both so cute! i love their happy smiling faces.

The Brown's said...

How did you get such happy kids? Full of smiles, love it!!!

Kaymee said...

cuteness!! why do boys always get the great eyelashes when they could care less??!!