Thursday, November 15, 2007

Titan's Game

Last weekend Alan, my Dad, my brother-in-laws, and uncle got the chance to fly to Tennessee and see a Titan's game.  My brother-in-law, Cameron's, Dad (Norm Chow) is the offensive coach for the Titans and hooked them up with some pretty sweet 50 yard line seats.  He also let them come to the team practice on Saturday and tour the weight room and locker room.  They got to meet a few of the players.  One of the nights they went and saw the grand ol opry building and a few of the famous country bars when many country stars got their start.  They all had a good time.  Here are a few of their photos.  Thanks again to Cameron and his family for showing them a good time.  
Alan at the pre-game show.  They got feild passes to see it up close.
Here is one of the players up close.  Alan said they are larger than life.  Super tall and muscles buldging!
This is the Grand Ol Opry.  Such pretty lights.

This is in the Titans locker room.  They got to meet one of the quarter backs (wearing orange shirt).
This is at the Saturday practice.

5 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

Oh, I would love for Ashton to have an experience like this...I have to get him to a Cowboys game one of these days!! How fun!!

Amber said...

That is so awesome!! What an incredible opportunity for them. I'm with Nicole, I wish I could do that for Vaughn. That is such a once in a lifetime experience. I was really jealous of the picture in front of Vince Young's locker. Hook em Horns!!

Kemp Kuties said...

Megan - what an experience of a lifetime! How exciting that Uncle George and Darren got to go too. So cool!

I check-in on your blog to see updates on your pregnancy and see more pictures of Mason. He's a cutie!
~Amanda Brown Kemp

Lance and Becky said...

How fun, it looks like those guys had a blast! What a great opportunity! Go Titans...and Broncos :)

Trish said...

I love the part when you said alan said they look bigger in real life with muscles bulging. i actually laughed out loud. what a cool experience.