Friday, August 31, 2007

Visiting Grandma

Mason had so much fun visiting grandma and grandpa and Aunt Karen and Laura last week. Here are a few pictures grandma took of our visit.
Mason got into lots of trouble. Anytime Mason was missing for a few seconds this is where he could be found.


Grandpa took us boating. Mason had to be in charge of holding the flag.
I love the air chair! If you haven't tried it yet it's a must!
Aunt Karen took Mason on his first tube ride. Suprisingly, he loved it!
We were in Utah on my birthday so Alan suprised me and sent me flowers. It was very sweet.
My mom and I got pedicures! My favorite!
Here is Mason asleep one night. I thought it was so sweet! Look at that bod! I love how he sleeps on his knees with his little hands tucked under. By the look of this picture it looks as if we don't feed the kid.

Mason went on his first airplane ride. He did pretty good. He definitely entertained the flight attendants and everyone sitting around us by playing peek-a-boo.

2 comments:

Candace said...

Looks like it was a fun trip. He is getting so big.

Lila said...

So cute. Don't forget he's singing now too. I loved hearing his little voice sining in the car the otherday. I love this age!